One Big Table - Auction Packages
Experience Northern California at its best! Spend an afternoon at AT&T Park watching the Giants from your Field Club Box Seats. Enjoy dinner and a wine pairing at Perbacco, one of the San Francisco Chronicle’s Top 100 Restaurants. Pair an evening at the San Francisco Ballet with a night at a Kimpton Hotel. Feeling the need for a get-away? Visit Carmel for a two-night stay at the luxurious Carmel Valley Ranch. There are so many possibilities!
- Four (4) Field Club Box Seats directly behind the Giants Dugout with a preferred parking pass at AT&T Park
- Two (2) tickets during the San Francisco Ballet’s 2014 Repertory Season
- Two (2) nights at any Kimpton hotel and a $150 gift certificate to be used at any Kimpton restaurant
- Two (2) night stay in a Ranch King Suite at Carmel Valley Ranch (includes tax and resort fee)
- Dinner for four (4) with wine pairing at Perbacco
- Dinner for two (2) at Bourbon Steak
- One (1) Magnum of Silver Oak 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- One (1) Magnum of Silver Oak 2008 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Two (2) bottles of The Napa Valley Reserve 2003 Napa Valley Red Wine
- Four (4) bottles of Roche Wine (2010 Merlot Reserve Carneros, 2011 Pinot Noir Reserve Carneros, 2011 American Oak Chardonnay Carneros, 2011 American Oak Chardonnay Carneros)
- Giants tickets must be used during 2014 season. Opening Day, Postseason or Playoff games are not included. Must select date before July 15, 2014.
- San Francisco Ballet Tickets are subject to availability. Expires April 29, 2014.
- Kimpton Hotel reservations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Certificate is valid until September 30, 2014.
- Accommodations at Carmel Valley Ranch based on availability. Not valid Friday and Saturday from June through October, Holidays, Special Events and Blackout Dates. Expires September 30, 2014.
- Restaurant gift certificates exclude additional alcohol, tax and gratuity.
Minimum Bid: $1,500
Spend a week in a deluxe apartment in the City of Lights! Located in the heart of the city, this picturesque apartment is the height of luxury and will ensure that your stay is both memorable and comfortable. Located on the historic Boulevard Raspail in Montparnasse, this 5th floor furnished apartment has an elevator, two bedrooms and two bathrooms and boasts a modern kitchen, living room, dining room, salon, study, laundry, wifi, TV and library – with balconies overlooking the Eiffel Tower. While in Paris, stroll the Champs-Elysee, visit the Musée du Louvre, enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine – and experience the wonders of this magical city.
- Two (2) round-trip tickets to Paris
- One (1) week stay at an apartment in Paris for up to four (4) people
- Two (2) six-day Museum Passes for free entry to sixty museums and monuments in and around Paris
- Two (2) tickets for a Bateaux-Mouches dinner cruise on the Seine
- The apartment is available after September 30, 2014. Non-smokers only.
- Ground transportation in Paris is not included.
- Airline tickets are subject to availability; seats may not be available during certain holiday periods and blackout dates.
- Museum passes include unlimited visits.
- Dinner cruise is subject to availability.
Minimum Bid: $ 3,000
Be Chef Tyler Florence's guest at Pebble Beach Food & Wine, the premier West Coast epicurean lifestyle event. This four-day gourmet extravaganza brings together 250 acclaimed wineries and 75 celebrity chefs to create a decadent festival on one of the most picturesque strips of coastline in the world. With your VIP Magnum Plus Weekend Package, you'll enjoy intimate access to the pinnacle of culinary and wine talent at wine tastings, cooking demos, and some of the most exclusive, unique dining opportunities available in the world.
- Lunch with Chef Tyler Florence at Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Four (4) VIP Magnum Plus Weekend Packages to include:
- Opening Night Reception on Thursday, April 10
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday access to your choice of between thirteen (13) wine tastings and ten (10) cooking demonstrations
- Friday activities include:
- Passes to Friday Night's Celebrity Chef/Winemaker After-Hours event
- VIP seating at one of the most exclusive dinners of the weekend at the Inn at Spanish Bay
- One of five (5) thematic luncheons
- Saturday and Sunday, skip the lines with your VIP early access to the Grand Tasting featuring 200 wineries and 24 celebrity chefs
- VIP Lexus Transportation available within Pebble Beach
- Gift Certificate for a Chef Tasting Menu and Wine Pairing for four (4) at Restaurant 1833
- Many of the most special events of the weekend can only be enjoyed with a Pebble Beach Food & Wine VIP Magnum Plus level package.
- Certificate valid April 10-13, 2014 and will expire immediately thereafter. Dates, Events, Chefs and Wineries are subject to change. Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Accommodations are not included. Rooms at a Pebble Beach property can be purchased at a special rate.
- Certificate for Chef Tasting and Wine Pairing at Restaurant 1833 is valid until August 7, 2014. Must be 21 years of age or older.
Minimum Bid: $4,000