Food Donation Drop-Off Locations
You may bring food donations to our San Francisco or Marin warehouses, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Partner organizations also host barrels as alternate drop-off locations. Click on the map below for an interactive search feature or for a PDF list of drop-off sites in San Francisco or Marin . Please call ahead to confirm business hours and site information.
San Francisco Locations Marin Locations
Our most needed items are:
- Tuna, canned meat
- Peanut butter
- Soup, chili
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Granola bars
Some general guidelines:
- Avoid glass items, which can break.
- Avoid perishable items like dairy, meat, chicken, fish, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Check that items are still within their “Use before” date.
- We can only accept unopened items. We can accept opened packages if the internal packaging is still intact.
- Please only donate items that you would eat.