Food from the Bar: Volunteer Page
Volunteer at the Food Bank
We have an online scheduling system to make it easy for your group to sign up for a volunteer shift at the SF-Marin Food Bank. Available spaces are listed in bold so you can easily see which shifts need additional support. If a shift says “0 available,” this means we are fully booked for that shift. To earn points toward your Food from the Bar goal, shifts must be completed between April 14 and June 13.
To sign up for a shift:
- View the available shifts for the San Francisco Warehouse
- View the available shifts for the Marin Warehouse Additionally we have reserved two shifts especially for Food from the Bar volunteers in Marin. They are - Tuesday, May 20, 6-8 pm and Saturday, June 7, 9-11 am and 12 - 2pm. To sign up for these shifts please contact Katy Mann at email@example.com
- Click on the shift
- Create a user account (This login information will be different from your team page account information. If you created an account to access the volunteer calendar last year, that login will still be active.)
- Enter the number of people in your group
- Create a new group by clicking on the green “+” icon to the right of the “Group” field. Follow this naming convention and create a group account: fftb_your law firm name
Once you create your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email which contains important information about your volunteer shift. Please forward this email to everyone in your group.
*As we rely heavily on volunteer support, should you need to cancel your firm’s reservation, please let us know as early as possible!
Food from the Bar volunteers from Veen Firm
More information about our volunteer program can be found at http://www.sfmfoodbank.org/volunteer