How To Become A Sponsor
When companies support the SF-Marin Food Bank, we want to let people know. We offer business partners opportunities to achieve heightened visibility through online and offline media. Please note that this list of opportunities is not exhaustive.
Some recognition opportunities include:
• Logo on food donation barrels prominently placed at businesses, schools, community centers and non-profits throughout San Francisco and Marin year round
• Logo in our print newsletter and e-news
• Company logo, website link and /or listing on the Food Bank's website
See our main sponsorship page >>
• Recognition on our donor wall
• Acknowledgment in our Annual Report
We also appreciate the dedicated volunteer support from our Apple Corp teams, and we are happy to work with you to schedule volunteer activities for your staff.
Becoming a corporate sponsor of the Food Bank links your business to one of the most reputable and trusted nonprofits in San Francisco and Marin. In fact, Charity Navigator gives us their highest rating because 96% of donated resources go directly to our food programs.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Eric Singer at (415) 282-1907 ext. 259.