Help Us to End Hunger
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank to increase food access in our community.
Opportunities to Partner
This program allows eligible organizations access to discounted and/or free food to support programming such as snacks or congregate meals.
This program supports eligible organizations in providing a weekly pantry to the community where participants choose fresh groceries in a farmer’s market style distribution.
Home-Delivered Groceries Program (HDG)
This program needs partners who can deliver weekly groceries to homebound seniors and adults with disabilities.
AM Snack Program
This program supports public schools in distributing healthy snacks to provide their students with the fuel they need to learn and excel.
Your agency must meet the following criteria:
- Have nonprofit status or be a religious organization
- Operate and serve residents in San Francisco or Marin counties
- Serve majority low-income population
- Have established programming
- Distribute food for free
If your agency meets all these eligibility requirements, please fill out the interest form below.
Partnership Interest Form
- Please complete the question set outlined in the link below.
- After you submit your interest form, a representative from the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank will be in contact with you.
- If your agency meets our preliminary eligibility criteria, we will send you an application to gather additional information. Our application requires supplementary materials and a site visit. Once everything is complete and submitted, it takes between 2-3 weeks to process. Submission of an interest form does not guarantee partnership with the San Francisco Marin Foodbank.