When you attend the gala, you'll enjoy a special affair unlike any other.
Tyler Florence, nationally known chef and star of the Food Network, will be joined by some of the best chefs in the Bay Area to create a uniquely intimate dining experience to benefit the Food Bank.
Each chef will prepare a three-course dinner for 20 guests in the Food Bank's San Francisco warehouse, which will be transformed into an elegantly festive setting by Paula LeDuc Fine Catering. The chefs will present each course tableside while offering insights into their culinary masterpieces and selected fine wines.
Confirmed chefs include:
- Peter Armellino, Plumed Horse
- Jeff Banker, Baker and Banker
- Bridget Batson, Gitane
- David Bazirgan, Fifth Floor Restaurant
- Daniel Capra, Paula LeDuc Fine Catering
- Larry Finn, Scala’s Bistro
- Tyler Florence, El Paseo and Wayfare Tavern
- Matt Greco, Wente Vineyards
- Gerald Hirigoyen, Piperade
- Francis Hogan, Bluestem Brasserie
- James LaLonde, Bocadillos
- Yoni Levy, Alta CA
- John Madriaga, Spruce
- Pamela Mazzola, Prospect
- Charles Phan, Slanted Door
- Ryan Pollnow, Central Kitchen
- Mitchell Rosenthal, Town Hall
- Anthony Strong, Locanda
- Christopher Thompson, A16
- Parke Ulrich, Waterbar
Please check back to see an updated list as chefs are confirmed.